Daniels Wingerak Engineering Ltd. and its predecessor firm, Daniels Engineering Ltd., have been providing mechanical consulting services since 1980. The firm was founded by John Daniels, P.Eng. and David Colquhoun in 1980. Both Mr. Daniels and Mr. Colquhoun were well known in the construction industry in Saskatchewan, having practiced since the 1960’s. With this many decades of experience, you know you are hiring qualified professionals who will get the job done right.
Our work principles includes the following key components:
- Staying up-to-date on the latest developments in mechanical components, equipment and systems. Integrating new developments with tried and true methods to achieve the optimum mechanical solutions.
- Considering energy efficiency measures and incorporating them wherever possible and economically feasible.
- Taking into consideration the building size and use, capital and operating costs, architectural requirements, and the construction budget, before beginning the design.
- Designing mechanical systems with a view for service and maintenance of the mechanical equipment. Adequate service clearances for routine maintenance and repairs can provide considerable cost savings in the operation of the building and extend the useful life of the mechanical systems and the building.
- Working closely with other members of the design team to achieve an energy efficient integrated design.